Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2014: Part 1
You will also maintain and administer your website with Dreamweaver’s site and page management tools. The website and pages you create will reflect your content and design and will be professionally accurate for your site visitors.
This course covers the Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC objectives to help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. This course is also designed to cover the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
In this course, you will use Dreamweaver CC to design, build, maintain, and upload websites.
- Identify Dreamweaver fundamentals.
- Create websites.
- Create web pages.
- Insert tables and import content into web pages.
- Create reusable site assets.
- Link web pages and send the website to the server.
This course is most valuable for individuals who have been given responsibilities to create or maintain a website. It will also be valuable for new web designers, web developers, and graphic artists who want to extend their skills in creating complete websites. Learning how to use Dreamweaver CC will enable the practitioner to create web pages and sites in the most efficient manner.
To ensure success in this course, you should have basic personal computing skills. To obtain this level of knowledge and skill, it is recommended that you first take the following Logical Operations course (or have equivalent knowledge): Introduction to Personal Computers Using Microsoft® Windows® 8/8.1. For accelerated learning and deeper understanding of this course, it is also recommended that you have some exposure to various web design technologies, so you may also want to take the Web Design with XHTML, HTML, and CSS: Level 1 course.
Course-specific Technical Requirements
For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations:
- Intel® Pentium® 4, Intel Centrino®, Intel Xeon®, or Intel Core™ Duo (or compatible) processor
- 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM
- 2.5 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1,024 × 768 resolution monitor (1,280 × 800 recommended)
- Internet connection and registration necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services
- Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device)
- Projection system to display the instructor’s computer screen
- Microsoft Windows® 7 or 8/8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 11
- If necessary, software for viewing the course slides (instructor machine only)
This course was created and keychecked using Windows 8.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Dreamweaver
Topic A: World Wide Web Basics
Topic B: Configure Dreamweaver Interface Elements
Topic C: Apply Web Design Elements
Topic D: Customize the Workspace
Lesson 2: Creating a Website
Topic A: Establish Project Requirements
Topic B: Plan the Website Project
Topic C: Set Up the Website
Lesson 3: Creating Web Pages
Topic A: Create Web Page Documents
Topic B: Add Head and Text Components, Lists, and Quotations to the Page
Topic C: Apply Edge Web Fonts
Topic D: Create Styles and Selectors
Topic E: Format a Web Page with CSS
Lesson 4: Inserting Tables and Importing Content
Topic A: Insert and Manage Images
Topic B: Construct Table Tags and Properties
Topic C: Import External Data
Lesson 5: Creating Reusable Site Assets
Topic A: Create Reusable Site Assets
Topic B: Create and Use Page Templates
Lesson 6: Linking Web Pages and Sending the Website to the Server
Topic A: Create Common Hyperlinks to Site Pages
Topic B: Create Links to Page Locations and Email Links
Topic C: Link with Image Maps and Use Navigation and Rollovers
Topic D: Validate a Website and Upload Files to the Web Server
Appendix A: Web Accessibility Standards
Appendix B: Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC Certification Exam Objectives
Appendix C: Adobe Certified Expert Dreamweaver CC Exam Mapping
Appendix D: Adobe Dreamweaver CC: New Features
No Reviews found for this course.